Chai tea is traditional Indian milky tea made from a blend of
black tea, ginger and other spices. It can be consumed in
various forms and may provide a variety of health benefits.
- It Can Wake You Up
- It Helps Improve Digestion
- Alleviates Nausea
- Aches and Pains
- It Can Support Your Immune System
- Protect Overall Cell Health and Prevent Chronic Disease
- It May Improve Heart Health
It May Help Improve Heart Health. There's evidence that chai
tea may be good for the health of your heart. ...
Chai Tea May Reduce Blood Sugar Levels. Chai tea may
contribute to better blood sugar control. ...
- It May Help You Lose Weight